ABCO Dynamic Dual Action TILT TABLE details and specifications
I. D. Stewart Pty. Ltd.
ABN 69 001 130 338
"ABCO" DYNAMIC DUAL ACTION TILT TABLE details
"ABCO" Dual Action Dynamic Tilt Table.
* Grey base and choice of vinyl colours
* Dual column lift with less moving parts reducing risk of crush accidents.
* Electric Height [51 to 76cm] and Tilt [80°] adjustment with hand control.
* Slow and fast tilt speeds for patient comfort and efficiency.
* Angle indicators on both sides of the table.
* Moving section can move 35cm on ball bearing linear slides.
* Adjustable angle split foot plate swings below table when not required.
* 100mm braked castors giving 125mm ground clearance for patient hoist access.
* Set of 3 straps with 2 fully adjustable body straps (1 x 100mm wide, 1 x 200mm wide) and one individually adjustable split leg strap (200mm wide with soft knee supports.)
* Lifting capacity 350kg, static 700kg, tilt 200kg (option of 350kg).
"ABCO" Dual Action Dynamic Tilt Table OPTIONS.
Removable Work Surface :- clear plastic panel with body cut out. Fits to side rails at any point along the rails. Also available with angle adjustment.
Foot control - in place of hand control.
Second hand control (or foot control).
"ABCO" Dual Action Tilt Table SPECIFICATIONS.
|Couch dimensions||1950 x 710mm||Frame||Heavy steel plate and steel tube powder coated|
|Height range||500 to 750mm||Height lift mechanism||2 column motors|
|Lift motor||"Linak" European motor||Supply voltage||230v ac 59Hz 1.5amp|
|Lifting capacity||350kg (700kg static)||Motor operating voltage||24v DC (70VA)|
|Tilt mechanism||twin electric "Linak"motors||Hand switch||24v DC - up/down and tilt.|
|Tilt lift capacity||200kg||Carriage adjustment||range 350mm|
|Warranty||5 years (parts only)
Wear and tear excepted.
|Electrics||Medically approved according to EN60601-1/AS3200.|
|Table weight||100kg||Shipping dimensions||197x82x60cm 90kg|
|ARTG No||123753||Manufacturer||ABCO Health Care, Australia|
Vinyl Panels :- "Wedgewood" vinyl (or a choice of vinyl colours), vinyl medical grade fire retardant and formulated to inhibit the hardening and breakdown due to oils and perspiration. 38mm high density foam + 12mm soft foam to give a firm but comfortable top. Foam is taken over the edge of the plywood base. This reduces damage from bumps from trolleys, wheel chairs etc.
Shipping :- packed on wood pallet with heavy bubble plastic cover.
This information is given as guide to the options available with this device.
All details are subject to change without notice.
Refer to manufactures instruction book for full operating details.
Manufactured by ABCO Health Care, Dandenong South, Victoria (Australia).